- Birthright – Advocacy and counseling around family planning and the rights of children and the unborn.
178 Queen Street S., Kitchener
- Family and Children’s Services – Mandated to protect children and support families when possible. Independent living for teens 15-19 years old. Child abuse should be reported.
- Betty Thompson Centre – Support for kids on the street. Safe haven for children.
Phone: 742-2788 or 749-1459 (ROOF)
- Community Justice Initiatives – Helps to find alternative ways of resolving conflict. Sexual abuse victim/offender reconciliation programs. Alternative punishment for young offenders
- Citizens Concerned with Crimes Against Children – Advice and victim support for youth up to age 18.
Phone: 744-0904 (after hours answering machine)
- Parents for Community Living – Parents who raise funds to offer respite facilities for families who are caring for developmentally challenged children at home.
82 Weber St., E., Kitchener